Fast Facts about GMA
School Principal: Mrs. Anne Knapke
Mailing Address: 816 Norristown Road, P.O. Box 241, Spring House, PA 19477-0241
Phone: (215) 646-4916
Fax: (215) 646-7250
General e-mail: email@example.com
Founding Date: 1861
Governance: GMA is sponsored by the Mercy Education System of the Americas. Governance is shared with a Board of Trustees.
Level of School: K-8
School Type: Coeducational Independent
Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic - Archdiocese of Philadelphia
Enrollment Size: 375
Full-time faculty to student ratio: 9:1
- Middle States Commission on Elementary Schools
- National Catholic Educators Association
- ADVIS - The Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools
- ASCD - Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- National Middle School Association
- Mercy Network
Twice designated as a Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education in 2007 and 2017.
The Center for Talented Youth at Johns Hopkins University named GMA one of the top ten schools in the state, stating, “Gwynedd-Mercy Academy is a 'Top 10 School' for the state of Pennsylvania... "