Campus Visitor Health Screening Guidelines
By submitting entering the GMA Campus property, all visitors agree to complete the self screening as described below and ensure that others in their party are in compliance as well.
Please review the self screening below required for all of our guests prior to arrival at Gwynedd-Mercy Academy.
- Must have a temperature below 100.4
- Must not be experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath, or recent loss of taste or smell, OR two of the following: chills, diarrhea, fatigue, new onset of severe headache, muscle pain, nasal/head congestion, runny nose (not related to seasonal allergies), nausea or vomiting
- Must not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Must not have had close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Must not have traveled internationally within the last two weeks