Distance Learning Video 2020
GMA Distance Learning Video - For the purpose of preparing information for prospective families, we are putting together a video testimonial about GMA's Distance Learning Program. While it will be new and improved (if necessary) in the future, we were pleased with the Distance Learning Program we were able to implement with very little notice due to the excellence of our administrative and teaching teams. You can understand that due to the unavailability of school tours, our ability to pivot into Distance Learning at short notice could be a barometer for some families. We thought that hearing it from our current parents would be the most effective response.
Please send all videos to email@example.com.
Video Thought Starters
- How easy was it to get started with the Distance Learning program?
- How long did it take to get the routine down?
- What aspects of this program do you find work well?
- What is your favorite part about the program?
- How do you feel about the education your child is getting?
- How do you the at home learning?
- Who is your favorite teacher and why?
- What’s your favorite part of the Distance Learning school day? Why?
- How easy is it for you to use?
Tips to make a great Cell Phone Video
- Use your household’s newest Smartphone to capture the interviews (or the phone with best camera)
- Stand close to windows / turn on all lights in the room you shoot in.
- DON’T point the camera towards bright windows (this will make you a silhouette)
- Shoot into open rooms as backdrop (try not to sit or stand with your back against the wall, open space behind you looks nice)
- Capture whatever you can! These are just helpful suggestions to get a good shot, whatever you can do we appreciate!
CAPTURE SCHOOL WORK?
- If you can also capture a shot or 2 of your child doing schoolwork we would love to work that into the video!