Faculty Summer Camp June 12-16
It's time to explore the GMA Summer Camps hosted by our dedicated GMA Faculty! GMA Summer Camps oﬀer fun and exciting opportunities for all ages, interests, and abilities. We are hopeful that your child will ﬁnd a camp that will give them a chance to try something new or engage in their favorite activity, while spending time with their friends and classmates!
Click here to register for Faculty Summer Camps!
This year, GMA Summer Camp will take place the week of June 12-16. The morning sessions are from 9 AM - 12 PM and the afternoon sessions are from 1 PM - 4 PM. The following options will be available for students who wish to stay for lunch or participate in the morning or afternoon CARES program each day:
- Morning CARES (8 AM - 9 AM): $60 per child for the week ($80 family rate).
- Lunch & Recess (12 PM - 1 PM): $60 per child for the week ($80 family rate).
- Afternoon CARES (4 PM - 6 PM). $120 for the week ($160 family rate).
Arrival and dismissal will take place on the Green Top. All summer camps will begin promptly at 9 AM and 1 PM. Dismissal for each summer camp will be 12 PM and 4 PM. Students who attend Morning/Afternoon CARES or participate in lunch each day will be dismissed to the appropriate teachers.
All GMA Summer Camps reﬂect grade levels for the 2023-2024 school year. The deadline to register for faculty summer camp options (descriptions below) is Friday, May 12 at 9:00 AM. One form must be filled out for each student. Students will not be able to participate in camps until all registration paperwork is completed and full payment is submitted. All camps are on a first come first served basis and space is limited.
- AM - Kindergarten Jumpstart (Rising Kindergartners)
- AM - Kitchen Workshop (Rising K and 1st)
- AM - Yoga Camp (Rising Kindergarten to 4th grade)
- AM - Super Sports (Rising 2nd to 5th grades)
- AM - Trivia and Games (Rising 4th to 8th grades)
- AM - Flag Football (Rising 4th to 8th grades)
- PM - Yoga Camp (Rising Grades Kindergarten to 4th grades)
- PM - Tennis (Rising Kindergarten to 3rd grades)
- PM - Flag Football (Rising 1st to 3rd grades)
- PM - Basketball Fundamentals (Rising 4th to 8th grades)