Grades 4-8 Back to School Night
Join us on September 21, at 7:00 PM
Parents of students in grades 4-8 should watch the welcome video from our administrative team and plan to join in homeroom meetings listed below. Fourth grade will have two grade level sessions at 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM, with repeat content, for families with more than one child in grades 4-8. Grades 5-8 will have designated half-hour sessions as noted below.
Grade Level Zoom Links
- 7:00 and 7:30 PM - Grade 4 (Mrs. Cressman, Mrs. Gray, Ms. McGarrity)
- 7:00-7:30 PM - Grade 5 (Mrs. Cooper, Mr. Kelly, Mrs. Lofgren, Mrs. Higgins, Mr. Cooper)
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM - Grade 6 (Mr. Bolger, Mrs. Higgins, Mrs. Cooper, Mrs. Lofgren, Mrs. Higgins, Mr. Cooper)
- 7:00-7:30 PM - Grade 7 (Mrs. Foy, Mr. O'Connor, Mr. Paull, Ms. George, Mrs. Foy, Mrs. O'Neill)
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM - Grade 8 (Mrs. Freund, Ms. George, Mrs. O'Neill, Mr. O'Connor, Mrs. Foy)
8th Grade curriculum outlines are located below since much of the 8th grade Back to School parent meeting will be focused on specific 8th grade plans and activities.