For the 1st trimester Progress Report Conferences, families will have the option to choose between a Virtual Conference or an In-Person Conference, as designated on the days below:
- Tuesday, October 26 is designated for Virtual Conferences only. Families who wish to have a virtual conference via Zoom should select a time on the SignUpGenius for Tuesday.
- Thursday, October 28 is designated for In-Person Conferences only. Families who wish to have an in-person conference should select a time on the SignUpGenius for Thursday. Families who select the in-person option on Thursday will need to complete the health screening form and bring a physical copy with them at the time of their conference.
The SignUpGenius for conferences will be made available the October 13 Mercy Memo. A few reminders:
- Students in 1st-8th grade are expected to participate in their conference(s) either via Zoom or in-person.
- Families of children in PreK through 4th Grade sign up for one conference with their child's homeroom teacher.
- Families of children in 5th-8th Grade sign up for conferences with two of their child's teachers.
- If the times available for virtual or in-person conferences have all been selected, please reach out to your child's teacher to coordinate another time.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Lindsey Rauch, Dean of Academic Affairs.