RenWeb is our school management software. This software enables our parents to log in and check student assignments, projects and classroom announcements. Each parent must log in with his or her user name and password to access records. If you have any questions involving the use of this excellent tool, please contact Director of Database and IT, Tyler Mitchell.
Parents can now log into the Family Portal (click here) and access the Web Forms to be completed by each family. Click here for helpful Web Form instructions.
The Web Forms area will display the following:
- NEW THIS YEAR – Emergency Medical Pick Up Form
- Anti-Bullying Pledge (Parent & Student)
- Yellow Book Directory
- Student Image Permission Form (Student)
- Photo Permission Form (Parent)
- GMA Handbook Acknowledgement Form (Handbook located in Resource Documents)
- Early School Closing Pick Up
Forms 1-7 must be completed before your child(ren) return to school on September 9, 2020. NO CHILD WILL BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND SCHOOL IF THESE FORMS ARE NOT COMPLETED.
Information requested and attention to completing the forms is critical. Your cooperation is very important, and we appreciate your help!