Click here to to go Parents web (RenWeb) and complete your child's electronic back to school forms by September 13.RenWeb is our school management software. This software enables our parents to log in and check student assignments, projects and classroom announcements. Each parent must log in with his or her user name and password to access records. If you have not previously created an account, you must use the email address that you have provided to GMA to register for an account. If you have any questions involving the use of this excellent tool, please contact Director of Database and IT, Tyler Mitchell.
Parents can now log into the Family Portal (click here) and access the Web Forms to be completed by each family. Click here for helpful Web Form instructions.
The Web Forms area will display the following:
- Student Medical Information Form (New this year)
- Emergency Medical Pick Up Form
- Anti-Bullying Pledge (Parent & Student)
- GMA Parent and Student Handbook Acknowledgement Form (Handbook located in Resource Documents)
- Early School Closing Pick Up
- Student Image Permission Form (Student)
- Photo Permission Form (Parent)
- Yellow Book Directory
- Family Mercy Memo Email Form (New this year)
- PA Department of Education Material Loan Form (Only for new GMA Families)
Forms 1-5 must be completed before your child(ren) begins the first day of school on September 13, 2021. NO CHILD WILL BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND SCHOOL IF THESE FORMS ARE NOT COMPLETED.
Information requested and attention to completing the forms is critical for the safety of your child. Your cooperation is very important, and we appreciate your help!
Please email email@example.com for any issues with the Family Portal.