Grey Nun Academy Families
To our friends in the Grey Nun Academy school community, we extend our sympathies as you absorb the news that your school will not be reopening for the upcoming school year.
We invite you to join the 39 Bucks County students from Centennial, Central Bucks and Pennridge school districts who currently attend Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary by exploring our innovative and experiential curriculum that is shaping tomorrow's leaders one student at a time. Contact our Director Admissions, Bethanne Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your tour of our campus and to learn more about how Gwynedd-Mercy Academy educates the whole student in mind, body and spirit.
Choose Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary for your child!
- Hands-on, experiential learning across all grades
- Small class sizes—no more than 19 students per class
- Dedicated STEM, Music, Art and Computer Lab classrooms for grades K-8
- 7-day class cycle (A-Day through G-Day) for all students K-8, maximizing learning opportunities, in-depth study and special area subject experiences
- Full-time Spanish and French language teachers for grades K-8
- An average of 20% of graduates receive academic and/or fine arts high school scholarships
- Catholic Academy League sports program features 17 teams and after-school practices
- Full-time School Nurse, School Counselor, Fine Arts Faculty and Athletic Directors
- Two full-time Learning Support Teachers staffing McAuley Learning Center
- Public speaking curriculum for grades 5-8
- Comprehensive before- and after-school extended day program for students