Mid-Year Transfer Information for Grades 4-7
We invite you to join the 380 students from Montgomery, Bucks and Philadelphia counties who currently attend Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary by exploring our innovative and experiential curriculum that is shaping tomorrow's leaders one student at a time. Contact our Director Admissions, Bethanne Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your tour of our campus and to learn more about how Gwynedd-Mercy Academy educates the whole student in mind, body and spirit.
Plan to attend our Virtual Information Session for mid-year transfers in grades 4-7 on December 7 at 9:00 AM. The program will include our "how-to" make a mid-year transfer a positive and successful experience for your child. When you know it's time to make a change, why wait?
This sign up form has been closed. If you would like to attend on December 7 please contact Bethanne Connolly.
Choose Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary for your child!
- Hands-on, experiential learning across all grades
- Small class sizes—no more than 19 students per class
- Dedicated STEM, Music, Art and Computer Lab classrooms for grades K-8
- 7-day class cycle (A-Day through G-Day) for all students K-8, maximizing learning opportunities, in-depth study and special area subject experiences
- Full-time Spanish and French language teachers for grades K-8
- An average of 20% of graduates receive academic and/or fine arts high school scholarships
- Catholic Academy League sports program features 17 teams and after-school practices
- Full-time School Nurse, School Counselor, Fine Arts Faculty and Athletic Directors
- Two full-time Learning Support Teachers staffing McAuley Learning Center
- Public speaking curriculum for grades 5-8
- Comprehensive before- and after-school extended day program for students