Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary is committed to academic excellence that integrates Gospel values, innovative teaching methodology, and progressive instructional technology to create a nurturing and challenging child-centered environment. With the financial guidance from our dedicated Board of Trustees, it is our goal to keep tuition competitive as we greatly appreciate the sacrifices that our families make to provide their children a GMA education.
Financial Terms and Conditions
n order for your registration or re-enrollment to be accepted by Gwynedd-Mercy Academy, the following tuition and deposit terms and conditions must be followed:
Registration Deposit - When a student registers at Gwynedd-Mercy Academy, in addition to holding a place for the student, we commit resources to optimize the educational experience and design staffing, supplies, and programs based on the number of registered students. If a student voluntarily withdraws from Gwynedd-Mercy Academy prior to the first day of school, in addition to the $1,000 non-refundable and non-transferable enrollment deposit, the monthly or quarterly tuition payments made to either the school or to Blackbaud Tuition Management under the 10-pay or 4-pay plan will not be refunded. For student enrolled in either the 1-pay or the 2-pay plan, Gwynedd-Mercy Academy will retain twenty-five percent (25%) of all tuition monies paid to either the school or Blackbaud Tuition Management including the $1,000 non-refundable, non-transferable enrollment deposit. On or after October 1st, should a student withdraw or be asked to withdraw by school administration for any reason, prior tuition payments made to either the school or Blackbaud Tuition Management will not be refunded for any reason. This deposit of $1000, due in February, is non-refundable and non-transferrable and will be credited toward the upcoming school year. Deposits received for students with unfulfilled financial obligations for the previous school year will be applied to outstanding tuition balances.
1. Enrollment is understood to be a full-year contract.
2. The non-refundable, non-transferable Advance Deposit will not be applied to any outstanding balances in the event a child does not return to Gwynedd-Mercy Academy for the following school year. Due dates are set when a family completes their enrollment in Blackbaud Tuition Management and cannot be altered. If a payment is received after the due date, corresponding late fees will apply. There are no exceptions.
3. The one payment option is due to either the school or Blackbaud Tuition Management no later than July 15.
4. Each student's total budget will be the total amount due Gwynedd-Mercy Academy less any credits, e.g. advance deposit, sibling incentive, financial aid.
5. When enrolling in a Blackbaud Tuition Management plan, the Parents' Organization Fee ($100 per family) will be included in your oldest child's budget; and if applicable, the fee for the 8th grade activities that includes but is not limited to the 8th Grade field trips and graduation activity fees ($450 per student).
6. A $60 charge will be added to the student's account for checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
7. Parents who hold a position of leadership at Gwynedd-Mercy Academy (including but not limited to Development Council, Parents' Organization Board, etc.) must remain current with their tuition. Failure to do so will result in termination of their position.
8. Athletic fees, where applicable, will be billed separate from tuition.
9. All accounts can be viewed and managed at https://parent.blackbaud.school.