Financial Aid Options
We want to invest in your child's future.
Parents: Don't assume that a private school education is beyond your family's means.
We offer two sources of financial aid. Option 1 is a Pennsylvania State/taxpayer-funded program with specific income parameters. Option 2 is discretionary funding built in to the school's operating budget. Families may qualify for both or one of these sources of financial aid.
OPTION 1: Pennsylvania EITC/OSTC Program Qualifications for Family Eligibility for 2021-2022 School year
- Family with 1 Child: Household income equal or below $108,382
- Family with 2 Children: Household income equal or below $124,604
- Family with 3 Children: Household income equal or below $140,826
- Family with 4 Children: Household income equal or below $157,048
- For each additional child, add $16,222 to the household income qualifications
Option 2: Financial aid funds available through generous donors and other programs for those who do not qualify for the PA EITC/OSTC Program.
- How is need determined?
- Is there an income cut-off?
- What if I am divorced, separated or never married?
- Is the privacy of my financial information protected?
- Will the amount of financial aid my family receives be the same year after year?
- How do I apply for Financial aid?
- When will families be notified of the results of their SSS application?
- How much assistance can families receive?