The objective of the boys' and girls' after-school athletic programs is to build basic skills, master the rules and strategy of each sport, and build character and good sportsmanship traits. GMA team sports participate in the Catholic Academy League. Grades 5 and 6 play at the Junior Varsity level and grades 7 and 8 play on Varsity teams. Cross Country and Track and Field participate in Region 11 CYO and are open to students in grades K-8.
Appryse Medical Forms
Gwynedd Mercy Academy uses an online database to organize medical forms. It is EXTREMELY important to have this done prior to the season. Here are the instructions.
- Visit our Appryse link. GMA’s quick code is: AYUUSC25
- Returning Athletes: Sign-in and re-register.
- New Athletes: Sign-up for a new account on Appryse.
- Please ensure all of your information is correct. If your son or daughter is injured, the information entered into Appryse will be used to contact you.
- Print the physical form and bring it to your son or daughter’s physician. The physical form downloaded from the website has a barcode unique to each child. Physicals are good for one calendar year, but must be performed after May 31, 2021. ***We cannot accept any forms the are not signed/stamped by the doctor, or alternate forms that do not have the individual barcode*** We understand that some of you may have already completed the CIPPE without the unique barcode. You will need to go back to the doctor with the proper form, or make an appointment with a Minute-Clinic/Urgent Care to have this done. No exceptions.
- Have the doctor fax the physical form to the number at the top right of the page, or upload directly to the webpage.
Appryse Sports Forms Required for 2021-2022 Athletic Participation before participating in any activityGMA Boys Athletic Director, Mr. John Schwartz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-461-1042.
GMA Girls' Athletic Director, Mrs. Lindsy Patten, at email@example.com or 215-461-1043.