Complete the spring 2023 Sports Interest Form
The objective of the boys' and girls' after-school athletic programs is to build basic skills, master the rules and strategy of each sport, and build character and good sportsmanship traits. GMA team sports participate in the Catholic Academy League. Grades 5 and 6 play at the Junior Varsity level and grades 7 and 8 play on Varsity teams. Cross Country and Track and Field participate in Region 11 CYO and are open to students in grades K-8.
Appryse Medical Forms
Gwynedd Mercy Academy uses an online database to organize medical forms. It is EXTREMELY important to have this done prior to the season. Here are the instructions. You will only need to do this once per year. If you have already registered for fall sports there is no need to redo. Please note: the PIAA form is not an acceptable form.
● Visit https://www.gmaelem.org/campus-life/athletics to access our Appryse link. GMA’s quick code is: AYUUSC25
● Returning Athletes: Sign-in and re-register.
● New Athletes: Sign-up for a new account on Appryse.
● Please ensure all of your information is correct. If your son or daughter is injured, the information entered into Appryse will be used to contact you.
● Print the physical form and bring it to your son or daughter’s physician. The physical form downloaded from the website has a barcode unique to each child. Physicals are good for one calendar year. ***We cannot accept any forms the are not signed/stamped by the doctor, or alternate forms that do not have the individual barcode***
● Have the doctor fax the physical form to the number at the top right of the page, or upload directly to the webpage.
Transportation -GMA plans on busing athletes to all away games. Due to the shortage of bus drivers, there may be an occasion where we would need to organize a carpool. GMA does not provide busing home from away games.
Baseline Concussion Testing.
Parents of students in grades 5-8 will be sent an email via Impact Concussion testing for your child to take the baseline test at home. Please make sure your email is correct on the sign-up form. You only need to take the baseline concussion test once per year. Please note, the test
will come from IMPACTTESTONLINE.com, not from GMA directly.
Please forward any questions you may have to Mrs. Lindsy Patten (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mr. John Schwartz (email@example.com) and we will do our best to get back to you within one week.
Appryse Sports Forms Required for 2022-2023 Athletic Participation before participating in any activityGMA Boys Athletic Director, Mr. John Schwartz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-461-1042.
GMA Girls' Athletic Director, Mrs. Lindsy Patten, at email@example.com or 215-461-1043.
- Girls Lacrosse
- Boys Lacrosse
- Track and Field
- Club Volleyball
- Field Hockey
- Cross Country
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball