The objective of the boys' and girls' after-school athletic programs is to build basic skills, master the rules and strategy of each sport, and build character and good sportsmanship traits. GMA team sports participate in the Catholic Academy League. Grades 5 and 6 play at the Junior Varsity level and grades 7 and 8 play on Varsity teams. Cross Country and Track and Field participate in Region 11 CYO and are open to students in grades K-8.
For the 2019-2020 school year, all students who wish to participate in athletics must enroll in Appryse prior to tryout/practice dates. Appryse is a web based records management system used to track medical history, physical forms and contact information.
1. Click below to access our Appryse link. ***GMA Access code is AYUUSC25***
2. Sign-in or sign-up for a new account.
3. Please ensure all of your information is correct. If your son/daughter is injured, the information entered into Appryse will be used to contact you.
4. Print the physical form and bring to your son or daughter’s physician. The physical form downloaded from the website has a barcode unique to each child. Physicals are good for one calendar year, but must be performed after May 31, 2019.
5. Have the doctor fax the physical form to the number at the top right of the page, or upload directly to the webpage.
Appryse Sports Forms Required for 2019-2020 Athletic Participation before participating in any activityGMA Boys Athletic Director, Mr. John Schwartz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-461-1042.
GMA Girls' Athletic Director, Mrs. Lindsy Patten, at email@example.com or 215-461-1043.