School LuncH Pre-Order Instructions
Welcome Back! This year we will be implementing a pre-order lunch system. This new food service model will help keep our staff and your students safe. You must have money on account to order lunch through Aramark.
- All parents will receive individual letters from Aramark with necessary login information in their back-to-school Mercy Memo envelopes
- Set up your Pay Schools account if you don't have one already (click for help).
- All lunches MUST BE PRE-ORDERED by 7:00 AM on the day of service.
- Orders are placed by selecting the date you would like to purchase.
- You may also order for multiple days by filling out additional forms and selecting the date of service.
- Please refer to your monthly menu when ordering. It will tell you what’s the entrée of the day.
Any questions or comments regarding Aramark Preorder Dining Services can be emailed to James Piano, Aramark Food Service Director.
Lunch Service and Payment
A fully-staffed cafeteria and food service is available for use by students and staff through a contract with Aramark Food and Nutrition Services. Aramark provides debit lunch accounts with an individual PIN number for each student (to make online payments, check food purchases or activate low balance reminders, click here). Information on account payment processes are sent home at the onset of each school year. Hot lunches are served every day and beverages, snacks, salads and fruit may be purchased a la carte. An emphasis is placed on good nutrition and helping children make healthy eating choices. All students have the option of bringing their lunch from home or purchasing it at school. Lunch periods as well as recess periods are supervised by faculty.
Monthly menus are available online listing the daily selections and prices. Children who bring lunch from home are expected to use reusable containers, cloth napkins and lunch boxes.
Mid-morning snack purchase from Aramark which are normally purchased on a cash only basis are to be determined at this time. Questions regarding the lunch service in the GMA cafeteria may be addressed to Denise Atkinson at email@example.com.