GMA Faculty Summer Camp - June 10-14
GMA Summer Camps offer fun and exciting opportunities for all ages, interests, and abilities. We are hopeful that your child will find a camp that will give them a chance to try something new or engage in their favorite activity, while spending time with their friends and classmates!
The morning sessions are from 9 AM - 12 PM and the afternoon sessions are from 1 PM - 4 PM. Each camp has a minimum and maximum number of campers who can participate and are first come, first served. The registration forms (below) and payment for each camp must be submitted to your child’s’ homeroom teacher in an envelope labeled with GMA Summer Camp and the instructor's name. Payment for all camps is nonrefundable, and checks can be made out to Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary with the name of the camp in the memo line.
GMA Summer Camp also offers grades 1-8 campers the option to participate in Lunch & Recess, as well as morning and afternoon CARES. If you would like your child to participate, please return the sign up form with an additional check made out to Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary with CARES and/or Lunch & Recess in the memo line.
All GMA Summer Camps reflect grade-levels for the 2019-2020 school year. The deadline to register for GMA Summer Camp is Friday, May 31, 2019, however, as camps fill, they will be closed.
Morning Camps: 9 AM - 12 PM
- Kindergarten Jump Start (new Kindergartners)
- Tennis w/ Mrs. Prince (1st-4th grade)
- CLOSED - Cooking w/ Mrs. Carlin (1st-4th grade)
- Super Sports w/ Mr. Schwartz (1st-5th grade)
- Cheer Camp w/ Mrs. Patten (1st-8th grade)
- Basketball w/ Mr. Paull (4th-8th grade)
- Flag Football w/ Mr. Bolger (5th-8th grade)
- CANCELLED - Young Writers Workshop w/ Miss Meehan (4th-8th grade)