2021-2022 Mercy Outreach Projects
Thanksgiving Food Drive - November 8-12
Each year, as a concrete way to express our gratitude for God's many blessings on the GMA community, families donate Thanksgiving Dinner food items which will be delivered to the St. Vincent Food Cupboard in the Germantown section of Philadelphia. Here's how you can participate:
- Students are asked to bring the food donation as listed below, to school between November 8 and 12, so that goods can be sorted into family bags and delivered on November 18.
- We will also be collecting Giant Supermarket turkey certificates. It is important that you write your last name & phone number on the back of the certificate.
FOOD DONATIONS (no glass containers please)
- Pre-K and Grade K - Corn Muffin Mix
- Grade 1 - Bags of Stuffing
- Grade 2 - Box of Instant Potatoes
- Grade 3 - Canned Yams
- Grade 4 - Canned Vegetables(no corn or green beans)
- Grade 5 - Cranberry Sauce
- Grade 6 - Turkey Gravy (plastic)
- Grade 7 - Muffin or cake mix
- Grade 8 - Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Faculty/Staff - Reusable Grocery Bags
Student Council Poinsettia Sale
Support the Student Council's Annual Poinsettia Sale!
It's that time of year to bring the holiday spirit inside with these high-quality, locally-grown poinsettias in your choice of Red, White or Pink. Order deadline is December 6 at 11:59 AM. This sale is a student-led fundraiser for the 7th and 8th grades' St. Vincent Project. Click to order.