2022-2023 Mercy Service Opportunities
- Dollars for Peru - September 26 - September 30
- Homecoming Canned Food Drive - October 1
- Gently Used Halloween Costume Collection - September 20 - October 24
- Gently Used Winter Coat Collection - October - November 1
- Thanksgiving Food Bags & Turkey Collection - November 14 - November 17
- Support St. Vincent Parish Christmas Fundraisers - November 28 - December 14
- St. Nicholas Mitten Tree - December 6
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service - January 16
- St. Vincent de Paul Household Goods and Clothing Collection - January TBD
- Women of Hope Weekly Dinners - February 27 - May 8
- Cradles to Crayons Family Day - March 17
- Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fundraiser - March TBD
This is a menu of typical events although more may be scheduled. Any questions, contact Mrs. Linda Reeves, Director of Mission and Faith Integration.
In addition, each grade participates in at least 2 additional Service Learning Activities during the year in the classroom.
FAMILY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- Manna on Main - volunteer to work in the pantry sorting foods or serving meals. 606 Main St, Lansdale, PA 19446 215-855-5454
- Maddie Dixon Food Cupboard - donate food, clothing, volunteer on school holidays. 150 N. Main St., Ambler, PA 19002 215-628-3002
- The Giving Tree - Volunteer at The Giving Tree Events including Seasons of Service Program 215-872-9328
- Cradles To Crayons - Volunteer to help at The Giving Factory or donate items. 4700 Wissahickon Avenue, Suite 142 Philadelphia, PA 19144 215-836-0958
- Volunteer at your parish to help clean the church inside or out.
- Friends of the Wissahickon - Volunteer for a clean up day.
- Participate in a walk or run for your favorite charity.
- Philly PAWS (Animal Welfare Society) - Volunteer to walk animals or to help clean the shelter. 215-238-9901
Spend time to show support and appreciation for Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Emergency Responders. Here are some of those dates but any day is a good day for gratitude!
Firefighter Appreciation Month (September)
Thank a Police Officer Day (September 17)
National First Responders Day (October 28)
National Law Enforcement Day - (January 9th)
Military Appreciation Month (May)
Firefighters Day (May 4)
EMS Week (May 15-23)