Parent Resources - 2020-2021
- What's the difference between Schoology and Google Drive?
- What is my child’s Google username/password?
- What if my child forgot their GMA username/password?
- What if my child forgot their GMA ParentsWeb(RenWeb) username/password?
- What if I forgot my GMA ParentsWeb (RenWeb) username/password?
- How does my child access IXL?
- What if my child forgot their IXL username/password?
- What apps should I install on a mobile device for my child?
- Why don’t some ThinkCentral items load?
Parents of all students attending school In-Person must perform a daily web-based symptom check on their children. This survey must be submitted by 7:00 AM every school day. Students whose parents have not completed the symptom check on any given day will not be permitted to attend school.
Visit RenWeb to complete your child's Web Forms for the 2020-2021 school year!
- No child may attend school until they are completed.
- Need a little help? Click here for a Web Forms guide.
Common Sense Media is a great resource for quality screen-time recommendations both free and paid, educational and purely recreational — including privacy tips