Parents' Org Nature Nook Fundraising Events
The GMA Nature Nook, an outdoor learning space, for Pre-K to 8th grade will be funded largely by a donation from the GMA Parents' Org.
Not only will the GMA Nature Nook support unique learning situations such as with COVID-19, it also supports our amazing recognition as the only school in PA to be named a Green Ribbon School!
As the Parents' Org working in conjunction with the school administrative team, is in the planning phase of the Nature Nook, more information will be shared on the design and timing over the next few weeks. Thank you for supporting this initiative for our children and the GMA community.
As the planning phase of the Nature Nook—our outdoor learning center—continues, you’ve seen the kick-off of a few exciting fundraising opportunities, which have already been an incredible success! GMA Parents’ Org is happy to share a preview of more fundraisers coming your way; look for details in upcoming Mercy Memos!
- March 10 – March 25 | Easter Cookie Kits - Over 110 cookie kits sold! (pick-up @GMA on March 29) - Order until 8pm on Thursday, March 25
- March 21 | Lunachick Boutique - Shop & Donate! 10% of proceeds donated, plus 10% off for GMA Shoppers
- March 28 – April 11 | GMA Nature Nook/Earth Day T-Shirts - T-shirts available in YS - Adult XXL for $15 - Order by April 11!
- March 30, 4-8 PM | Chipotle | 950 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell - Dine & Donate! 33% of proceeds will be donated - Click here for details
- April 15, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM | Juice Pod | 83 E. Butler Avenue, Ambler - Dine & Donate! 10% of proceeds will be donated
- April 22 | Earth Day Dress Down Day - $1 per student to participate - The classroom with the most participation will win EXTRA RECESS!
- April 25 – April 29 | Stella & Dot - 10% of proceeds will be donated -Opportunity to purchase raffle tickets to win Stella & Dot GCs (valued at $75+) - Click here to shop
- May 4, 11:30 AM – 9 PM | Fireside Bar & Grille | 1211 S. Bethlehem Pike, Ambler - Dine & Donate! 20% of proceeds will be donated
- April 25 – May 6 | Collegeville Bakery Pizza Kits - Pizza making kits will be available to purchase for $15 (pick-up @GMA on May 13) - PURCHASE BY MAY 16
- May 9 – May 17 | Sam's Italian Market - Hoagies and tomato pies available to purchase for $10 each (pick-up @GMA on May 25)
- May 20 | Bridget's Steakhouse | 8 W. Butler Pike, Ambler - Dine & Donate! 10% of proceeds will be donated