Spring Fling - May 24!
This Parents' Org-sponsored, fun outdoor, evening event will be filled with exciting activities, food concessions, music and a great selection of raffle baskets supported by each homeroom! The event is free; all proceeds from raffle sales will support enrichment programming at GMA.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?:
- CALLING FOR SPRING FLING VOLUNTEERS! We're looking forward to a fun night for the GMA community at Spring Fling on Tuesday, May 24th. Please help make this exciting night a success by signing up for a 30-minute volunteer shift that evening or to help set up for the event! Thank you in advance for your dedication to making it a fun night for the school. (You must have clearances on file to volunteer.)
- Get your raffle tickets! Tickets are 1/$1.00 or 6/$5.00 and will be available for purchase before and at the event.
- Many exciting items are available for winning, including high school spirit apparel, Razor® products, arts & crafts, Legos, Philadelphia sports team tickets, beauty capsule, beach cruiser, paddle board and much more! Check out the complete list of basket prizes here!
- Food concessions: Forget the kitchen and grab dinner and snacks at the Spring Fling!
- Wear your commemorative Spring Fling t-shirt!
- This is an outdoor event with a raindate of May 25.
- Come hungry for pizza, hoagies, Chick-fil-a, soft pretzels and snacks; cash and credit cards accepted!
- Come at 5:00 PM for the dedication of our Nature Nook!
- Arrive at 5:30 PM to preview the raffle baskets! The winning tickets will be pulled starting at 6:30 PM. Please write your child's name and homeroom on the back of each ticket and place in front of the baskets you'd like to win. Winners are drawn throughout the night. Good luck!
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TO SUPPORT GMA!!
Still have Spring Fling questions? Send an email to email@example.com.