Trunk or Treat
On October 21 from 6:00 pm -7:00 PM, we will host a fun family Halloween activity in the rear parking lot. The Trunk or Treat area will be closed to traffic as students trick or treat from one GMA family car to the next. Get your costumes and treats ready. Car decorating will be optional.
- This is not a drop off activity. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY THEIR PARENTS.
- Costumes are not required for children, but are recommended. No toy weapons or scary costumes are permitted.
- We urge parents of children with food allergies to be vigilant in inspecting their children's treats as they would be with any trick or treat activity.
- You do not need to decorate your car to participate in candy/treat distribution.
- All cars not distributing candy/treats must park in the side or front parking lots.
- No adult Halloween masks or scary costumes.
- Our event is for the kids, please keep your costumes, car décor, and candy/treats family-friendly and free from gore.
- Cars must be turned off for the duration of Trunk-or-Treat and no fireworks, fire pits, sparklers, etc. are permitted.
- No pets are permitted to Trunk or Treat.
- All family members and students on campus must be free of any COVID symptoms including: fever, cough, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell
- No attendees may have been diagnosed or been with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- No attendees may have traveled internationally within the last two weeks.
- 5:15 - 6:00 PM - Back Parking Lot opens for trunk decorators and all car participants planning to distribute treats to our Trunk or Treaters. All children must remain in or near their parent/guardians' cars during this set-up time.
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM -Trunk or Treat begins. Cars will NOT be allowed to move inside or leave the roped off area during this time.