GMA Campus Tour
Gwynedd-Mercy Academy is located on a 16-acre campus in the Spring House area of Lower Gwynedd Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. The 90,000 square foot educational facility provides the perfect combination of tradition and technology. The original school building, built in 1924, features the charm of an old school house, yet all classrooms have been completely updated with wireless technology and interactive whiteboards. Newer building additions, built in 1991 and 2004, include a large gym, gallery, Middle School Wing for grades 6-8, complete with lockers and science laboratory, Fine Arts Room, Art Room, Gym, Library and Computer Lab. The elevator-equipped building is handicapped accessible.
The extensive grounds of Gwynedd-Mercy Academy are well-maintained and offer a wide variety of outdoor recreation. There are numerous playing fields, basketball courts, volleyball courts and a large playground equipment area.
The facilities at Gwynedd-Mercy Academy, both the building and the grounds, uphold the tradition and mission of GMA by providing a truly excellent environment for the growth and development of our students.