A fully-staffed cafeteria and food service is available for use by students and staff through a contract with Aramark Food and Nutrition Services. Aramark provides debit lunch accounts with an individual PIN number for each student (to make online payments, check food purchases or activate low balance reminders, click here). Information on account payment processes are sent home at the onset of each school year. Hot lunches are served every day and beverages, snacks, salads and fruit may be purchased a la carte. An emphasis is placed on good nutrition and helping children make healthy eating choices. All students have the option of bringing their lunch from home or purchasing it at school. Lunch periods as well as recess periods are supervised by faculty and parent volunteers.
The practice of students borrowing money to purchase lunch or snacks is strongly discouraged. If a student forgets to bring lunch or lunch money, the child will be permitted to have a meal, which should be paid for on the following day.
Monthly are available online listing the daily selections and prices. Children who bring lunch from home are expected to use reusable containers, cloth napkins and lunch boxes. Lunch periods as well as recess periods are supervised by faculty and parent volunteers.
Mid-morning snacks can be purchased from Aramark on a cash only basis. Questions regarding the lunch service in the GMA cafeteria may be addressed to Denise Atkinson at email@example.com.
Click here to print out the September Menu.
Thursday - September 6, 2018
- Twin Taco Day or Cheeseburger/Side: Colorful Cauliflower
- Breakfast Sandwich: Sausage, Egg and Cheese on a Bagel/Hash Brown/Watermelon Smoothies $2.25
- General Tso's Chicken or Pizza Burger/Roasted Broccoli
- Turkey and Cheese Melt or Meatball Sub/Tater Tots
- Philly Cheesesteak or Chicken Patty/Steamed Cauliflower
- Grilled Ham and Cheese or Veggie Wrap/Tomato Soup
- Pancakes with Bacon Slices/Hash Browns/Banana Fruit Smoothie $2.25
- Chicken Parmesan or Turkey Hot Dog/Pears
- Mustang Taco Bowl or Chicken Nuggets/Roasted Cumin Flavored Cauliflower
- MTO Deli Sandwich Bar/Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Tenders or Macaroni and Cheese/Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Breakfast Sandwich: Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Wrap/Hash Browns/RED/GOLD Smoothies (Strawberry/Banana) $2.25